Over 15,000 square feet of shopping bliss!
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to check out our website. We are a specialty outdoor store located in Estes Park, Colorado at the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Since 1986 we have been offering equipment, apparel, rentals and guided trips and instruction for all of our favorite activities. We offer in-season inventory as well as closeout inventory, with incredible customer service. We offer rock climbing lessons and fly fishing instruction. We have dramatically lowered our prices on these activities making them affordable for the entire family! We also have a huge rental department featuring camping equipment, climbing equipment, bikes, snowshoes, downhill skis, snowboards, sleds and tubes.
That's not all! Included in our store is a 4,500 square foot indoor climbing gym. The Estes Park Mountain Shop Climbing gym is one of the finest small gyms in the country. We have over 4,500 square feet of climbing terrain including a 600 square foot bouldering wall. Our routes are changed often and are great for the beginner as well as the expert.
Please take your time viewing our website. If you have any questions call our toll free number at 1-866-303-6548 or E-mail us and one of our staff will be happy to help.
Rob Mardock & Dave Watosky
A Wealth of Information
Here at the Estes Park Mountain Shop we love the outdoors and get outside as much as we can to enjoy the beauty of our surroundings and lead that healthy, active lifestyle we love so much. To help you enjoy that same great lifestyle, we are here for you, to educate and inform, whether it be a product in the store or a trail in the national park. Please feel free to stop by and pick at us information on the surrounding areas or just to pick at us in general.
We Support Our Community!
The Estes Park Mountain Shop has been, and continues to be a strong supporter of the Estes Park community. Below are just some of the charitable activities we supported in 2016:
- St. Baldricks Foundation - Local Organizer & Sponsor - Over the last 14 years, we have raised over $186,000 for this excellent charitable group. "Shaving the Way to Conquer Kids' Cancer" - Learn More
- Running of the Bulls for Partners Mentoring Youth of Larimer County - Learn More
- Families for Estes - Learn More
- Estes Valley Crisis Advocates - Learn More
- Rotary Club of Estes Park - Foundation for Scholarships
- Estes Valley Recreation and Park District - Learn More
- Partners Mentoring Youth - Learn More
- Glen Haven Area Volunteer Fire Department - Learn More
- Big Thompson Canyon Association - Learn More
- Stephen J. Wampler Foundation - Learn More
- Estes Park Lions Club - Learn More
- American Legion Post 119 - Learn More
- Estes Valley Restorative Justice Partnership - Learn More
- Crossroads - Learn More
- Estes Valley Housing Initiative
- Estes Park Mountain Bike Team - Learn More
- Adventure Cycling Association - Learn More
- Elizabeth Guild - Learn More
- Community Thrift Shop - Learn More
St. Baldrick's Celebration 2017
View Larger Map